Admissions to SCMC are conducted in two rounds:
ROUND 1 –
In the first round candidates appear for the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET). SET is a common objective, written test held in several cities across India on the first Saturday of May every year. The shortlists for the second round are based on the SET test scores.
SET Application is a two-step process:
Step 1 :
- You may apply on https://www.set-test.org/ and pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1,750/-
Step 2 :
- Choose the option 'General (SET-General)' during the ' Afternoon session GENERAL/SITEEE' in the 'PROGRAMME/DISCIPLINE PREFERENCE' section.
- Choose the option 'Symbiosis Centre for Media and Communication [SCMC] - [B.A. (M.C)]' in the 'PROGRAMMES UNDER GENERAL; Select Institute(s) you may apply to (General)' section.
- Select the institute and click the button "Click here to Finalize the amount to be paid" in the 'Make Payment' section.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee for Rs 1,000/.-
Candidates shortlisted for the second round are required to appear at SCMC for a 3-4 hour assessment consisting of a test of writing abilities, studio test, personal interaction and document verification. Those attending the second round in Pune will additionally be given a guided tour of our campus, including hostels and amenities.All updates regarding admission will be posted on this website.